Hawaiian Vacation

We had a great Hawaiian vacation while staying in a three-bedroom condominum with a great ocean view.

Name:
Location: Honolulu

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Staying in a condominium in Hawaii

I had always heard that Hawaii was too commercial, that Waikiki was ruined, that if I wanted beautiful beaches, good food, kind people and great prices, I should go to Mexico.

Well, I'm here to tell you what I heard was dead wrong! Waikiki is wonderful. Oahu is fabulous. We hiked up Diamond Head and rode in canoes and played on the beach and tossed back a few cold ones. We never got around to the Polynesian Culture Center but we did get to Pearl Harbor. I can't wait to come back and see the North Shore and the rest of the island.

My girl friend found this wonderful website www.hawaiiancondos.com advertising a bunch of condos. She talked me, my sister and her boyfriend into renting a three bedroom apartment at Waikiki Park Heights. What a deal we had. We had plenty of space, in fact we had a spare room just to put our suitcases and purchases in. The apartment had everything we needed like sheets and towels and kitchen stuff plus it had a drop-dead view of the beach and the ocean.

So, I'm hear to tell you forget about Mexico, forget about Jamaica, forget about Maui. Go to Waikiki and have a real, worry free vacation.

6 Comments:

Blogger sherifview said...

old blog, 2005, delete.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed!Sorry I put anonymouse, too lazy to sighn in. Delete the blog already, its from 05!

6:10 PM  
Blogger about hamdan said...

hi....visit .me ya
www.lintas4culture.blogspot.com

12:27 AM  
Blogger lmsdavila said...

Here's another idea, go to Puerto Rico. You can find holiday/vacation rentals at VacantFun.com...

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Hotel Reservations said...

Great post! So glad I found your website
Hi, It’s really nice to visit on your Blog. You have well maintain your Blog. Which is really appreciable according to me. Thanks you so much for a great Blog & great post too

12:43 PM  
Blogger Delhi To Taj Mahal said...

Superb Blog Thanks For Sharing Such an Amazing Post.
Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car
Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour
Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train
Overnight Taj Mahal Tour
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days
Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home